Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
has provided guidelines for face-to-face retail operations
like flea markets
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home.
- Social distancing of 6 feet from other persons must be maintained and a mask must be worn.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Groups larger than 6 persons are not permitted.
- Vendors will park in assigned spaces. All belongings will remain within their space.
- 10 feet between marked vendor spaces.
- Customers are encouraged not to gather in large groups while shopping.
- Customer parking will keep 6 feet between vehicles.
- Be respectful and follow the rules or you will be asked to leave.
Call with any questions