Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
has provided guidelines for face-to-face retail operations
like flea markets
- Get vaccinated.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home.
- Social distancing of 6 feet from other persons is recommended
or a mask is suggested.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Groups larger than 6 persons are not permitted.
- 10 feet between vendor booths.
- Customers are encouraged not to gather in large groups while shopping.
- Be respectful and follow the rules or you will be asked to leave.
Call with any questions